Looking at purchasing the Functional Movement Screening Kit (FMS)? This tool is designed to identify physical imbalances through a series of Functional Movement Patterns. It also provides a simple grading system to assess athlete/patient movement.
- Functional Movement Screen Tests include Deep Squat, Hurdle Step, In-Line Lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Active Straight Leg Raise, Trunk Stability Push-Up, and Rotary Stability.
- Exercises are prescribed based on test results to correct weakness or imbalance.
- Lightweight, self-contained Test Kit includes measuring device, hurdle and measuring stick.
- The Test Kit does not include a DVD, manual, or software.
- If you require the DVD set with Functional Movement Screen Video, Core Training Solutions Video, CD-Rom and Manual by Gray Cook, PT, please contact us.
The FMS Kit is calibrated using the metric measuring system.