Skip to content
This four-hour course provides trainers with an introductory-level education on the fundamental principles of Loaded Movement Training (LMT) and the core exercises that make up all ViPR programs.
- Identify the primary points of Loaded Movement Training
- Define the core concepts of all ViPR programs
- Identify proper guiding strategies when training others
- Assess client movement and then progress and regress based on their goals
- Fit ViPR into a regular gym setting
- Program for clients with a diverse range of goals